Dwight Seoul seeks a student centered and forward thinking PYP/MYP Music teacher beginning August 1, 2024. This role will be responsible for creating, organizing and producing Music Performances across the school and collaborating with Dwight family schools including the Dwight Choir Festival.
This position will require highly organized skills, positive energy and an ability to lead our school chorus and organize large and small scale performances while promoting community participation and engagement.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Teaching certification
- Experience teaching PYP/MYP Music
- Experience delivering inquiry based learning and transdisciplinary units
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- A commitment to student learning, wellbeing and safeguarding
- Experience within an international school setting
Please submit an up to date resume alongside a cover letter by filling out the application below. Those most qualified will be extended an invitation for an interview.