East-West International School is a leading educational institution based in Cambodia, Asia. We offer high-quality education to students from diverse backgrounds and cultures. Our school provides an inclusive learning environment that fosters academic excellence, personal growth, and social responsibility.
Position: IGCSE and A Level Geography Teacher
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced teacher to join our Social Sciences department as an IGCSE and A Level Geography Teacher. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering engaging lessons that inspire students to develop their knowledge of geography while preparing them for the UK-A Levels curriculum.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Geography or related field
- A teaching qualification (i.e. US state license, PGCE, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience at the High/Secondary School level
- Experience teaching UK-A Levels curriculum preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage students effectively
- Ability to create lesson plans that cater to different learning styles, especially EAL learners
- Proficient in using technology tools for instruction
Values and Attitudes:
At East-West International School, we value teachers who demonstrate the following attitudes:
1) Passionate about teaching: We seek individuals who have a genuine passion for teaching geography and inspiring young minds.
2) Collaborative spirit: We believe in working together as a team towards achieving common goals.
3) Student-centered approach: Our focus is on providing quality education that meets individual student needs.
4) Continuous learner: We encourage our teachers to continuously learn new techniques, strategies, technologies etc., so they can provide better support for their students' learning journey.
If you meet these qualifications & values then please apply today!