Dwight Seoul is an IB World School and one of the leading IB and educational institutions in the region. The school seeks an experienced IB PHE (Physical & Health Education) educator beginning August, 2024 who is able to successfully contribute to a dynamic and highly competitive athletics department within the constructs of an IB World School. Ideal candidate is highly organized, student centered, committed to athletics and sport development for junior and varsity boys and girls athletics. Ideal candidate is driven, sporty and positive.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Teaching certification
- At least 2 years experience in PHE and with MYP enhancements (preferred)
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- A commitment to student learning, wellbeing and safeguarding
- A commitment to recognising all students as individuals and to developing differentiated practices which embrace each child’s Spark of Genius
- Experience within an international school setting (preferred)
Please submit the most recent resume alongside a cover letter by filling out the application below. Those most qualified will be extended an invitation for an interview.