The International School of Dongguan is a leading educational institution based in Southern China (close to Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Shenzhen). We offer an international curriculum that prepares students for success in the global community. Our school provides a supportive and inclusive learning environment where students can thrive academically, socially, and emotionally.
Our Mission: ISD provides a rigorous well-rounded education while fostering the unique gifts and aspirations of each child.
Position: Primary Teacher (Lower Primary)
We seek an experienced Grade 3 Teacher to join our team of dedicated educators. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality instruction to elementary/primary school students using an international curriculum.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Education or related field
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience at the primary level
- Familiarity with international curricula such as IB PYP and American Common Core is an asset
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of diverse learners
Values and Attitudes:
At the International School of Dongguan, we value educators who embody our core values including:
1) Respect - treating all members of our community with dignity and kindness.
2) Responsibility - taking ownership for one's actions and decisions.
3) Collaboration - working together towards common goals.
4) Creativity - fostering innovation through exploration, experimentation, and risk-taking.
5) Excellence - striving for continuous improvement in all aspects of education.
If you share these values and have a passion for teaching young learners, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!