Dwight Seoul seeks a highly organized and motivated makerspace technician who will work with the Makerspace Coordinator in the day to day delivery of the whole school Makerspace curriculum for December 2023. The ideal candidate is a makerspace enthusiast willing to support teachers and students in class as well as to manage and maintain the materials and equipment in a fully equipped Makerspace.
The required skills include but not limited to the followings:
- Highly focused on safety
- Competent at materials procurement
- Competent user of design software & hardware and design materials including Photoshop, Illustrator, CAD, 3D printers, cutting machinery and tools
- Willing to learn, support and interact with teachers and students
- Tidy workspaces after classes
- Maintain optimal stock level of materials
- Assist teachers in Makerspace lessons with teaching & technical support and resources
- Maintain tools and machinery in good shapes at all times
- Fluent both in written and oral English and Korean
Please submit an up to date resume alongside a cover letter by filling out the application below. Those most qualified will be extended an invitation for an interview.