Special Education Coordinator (K-12)
International School of Dongguan
11 Jin Feng Nan Road, Nancheng District, Dongguan China 523000
The International School of Dongguan is a leading international school based in China, offering an exceptional education to students from Kindergarten through Grade 12. Our curriculum is designed to provide our students with a well-rounded education that prepares them for success in the global community.
We are currently seeking a Special Education Coordinator (K-12) to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all aspects of special education services across the whole school, ensuring that every student receives the support they need to succeed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in special education
- Strong knowledge of international curricula and best practices in special education
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other stakeholders
- Experience managing budgets and resources
- Experience with gifted and talented would be a great skillset - or a desire to get involved in guiding G&T.
Values and Attitudes:
At the International School of Dongguan, we value diversity, inclusivity, creativity, innovation, collaboration, excellence and integrity. We seek candidates who share these values and attitudes.
If you are passionate about providing high-quality special education services within an international context while promoting inclusion for all learners then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!