Dwight Seoul seeks a student-centered and forward thinking MYP/DP Mathematics teacher beginning August 2024. Dwight Seoul is an IB Continuum School and one of the leading IB and educational institutions in the region.
The ideal candidate is capable of delivering the mathematics programme that is aligned with IB MYP/DP curriculum and school standards to maximize student learning and meet the various learning styles, abilities, and needs of students.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Teaching certification
- Experience teaching MYP/DP Mathematics
- Experience delivering inquiry based learning and transdisciplinary units
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- A commitment to student learning, wellbeing and safeguarding
- Experience within an international school setting (preferred)
Please submit a resume alongside a cover letter by filling out the application below. Those most qualified will be extended an invitation for an interview.