East-West International School is a leading educational institution based in Cambodia, Asia. We offer high-quality education to students from diverse backgrounds and cultures. Our school provides an inclusive learning environment that fosters academic excellence, personal growth, and social responsibility.
Position: IGCSE and A Level Biology Teacher
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced teacher to join our Science Department as an IGCSE and A Level Biology Teacher. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering engaging lessons that inspire students to achieve their full potential.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Biology or related field
- A teaching qualification (i.e. US state license, PGCE, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience at the High/Secondary School level
- Experience teaching UK-A Levels curriculum preferred
- Strong knowledge of current trends in science education
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to differentiate lessons for EAL learners
- Experience leveraging technological resources in the classroom
Values and Attitudes:
At East-West International School, we value teachers who demonstrate the following attitudes:
1) Passionate about teaching: We seek individuals who have a genuine passion for teaching biology at the High/Secondary School level.
2) Student-centered approach: Our teachers prioritize student learning by creating engaging lesson plans that cater to different learning styles.
3) Commitment to professional development: We encourage our teachers to continuously improve their skills through ongoing professional development opportunities.
4) Cultural sensitivity: As an international school, we value diversity among our staff members. Teachers should be culturally sensitive towards students from different backgrounds.
If you meet these qualifications, possess these values, then we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!