East-West International School is a leading educational institution based in Cambodia, Asia. We offer an international curriculum that prepares students for success in the global community. Our mission is to provide quality education that fosters intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, and social responsibility.
Position: High School Physical Education Teacher
We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced High School Physical Education Teacher to join our Health and Physical Education Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching physical education classes to high school students following the Cambridge curriculum.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Education or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience teaching physical education at the high school level
- Knowledge of the Cambridge curriculum preferred, but not required
- Ability to create engaging lesson plans that promote student learning and development
- Strong communication skills with both students and colleagues
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Flexibility to help with the school swimming program
- Open-mindedness to assist with primary school PE classes when required
- Experience coaching sports the school offers (football, volleyball, and basketball)
- Knowledge of weight room and fitness training programs
Values and Attitudes:
At East-West International School, we value educators who embody our core values of respect, integrity, compassion, excellence, diversity, innovation, collaboration. As such we seek candidates who demonstrate these qualities through their work ethic.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for teaching physical education while promoting healthy lifestyles among young people. They should also be committed to creating an inclusive environment where all students feel valued regardless of their background or abilities.
If you meet these qualifications and share our values then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!