East-West International School is a bi-lingual international school based in Cambodia, offering academic excellence in a caring environment to students mainly from Cambodia. We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Counsellor to join our team. We would consider teachers that have social emotional background, and are open to moving into counselling.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in counselling or related field
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a counsellor in an educational setting
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Social and emotional intelligence, with an empathetic focus
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and administrators
- Knowledge of various counselling techniques and strategies for working with students at different stages of development
Values and Attitudes:
At East-West International School, we value individuals who demonstrate the following attitudes:
- A passion for helping students achieve their full potential
- A commitment to creating a safe and supportive learning environment for all students
- An ability to build positive relationships with colleagues, parents, and community members
- A willingness to embrace diversity and promote inclusivity within the school community
As our new Counsellor you will be responsible for providing support services across all grade levels. You will work closely with teachers, administrators, parents/guardians as well as other professionals such as psychologists or social workers. Your role will involve conducting individual/group counselling sessions; developing intervention plans; collaborating on student support teams; delivering workshops/presentations on topics relevant to student wellbeing etc.
If you meet these qualifications/requirements please submit your application today!