IB MYP German, plus possibly PYP/DP German Language Teacher (Maternity Cover for 6 months from January 2024 to June 2024)
Dwight Seoul seeks a highly qualified and enthusiastic German teacher beginning January 2024. The ideal candidate carries prior Middle Years/Diploma Programme background and/or experience having worked in an IB Continuum School. The ideal candidate is capable of planning, organizing, and providing instruction of the Language B German curriculum in alignment with IB MYP/DP curriculum and school standards. The ideal candidate is a positive and motivated individual, who is able to work in a team.
- Teaching certification
- Extensive knowledge of the MYP programme
- At least 2 years experience in the MYP/DP Language B German
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- A commitment to student learning, wellbeing and safeguarding
- Commitment to recognising all students as individuals and the development of differentiated practices which embrace each child’s 'Spark of Genius'
- Experience within an international school setting (preferred)
- Excellent English communication skills
Please submit a cover letter with your most recent CV/resume by filling out the application form. Those most qualified will be extended an invitation for an interview.